The Posh Totty Designs Ring Sizing Guide
Whether you're buying a ring as a gift or want to know your ring size, our helpful ring size guide will ensure you find the perfect fit.
Measure an existing ring
To find out the ring size of an existing ring, measure the inside diameter and use to the size chart below or follow these simple instructions using our printed guide:
- Select a ring that fits your desired finger
- Place the ring over the circles. The measurement shown refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Measure your finger
Here's how to measure your finger using our paper ring sizer:
- Cut out the ring sizer.
- Place the end of the ring sizer through the indicated slit to make a loop.
- Wrap the loop around the desired finger with the letter size visible. The letter that appears closest to the slit is your ring size. Easy!
Order our Ring Sizer
Don’t worry if you don’t have access to a printer, you can simply order our ring sizer.
Our Top Tips
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest. (fact!)
- Don't measure your finger when your hands are cold as they can shrink up to half a ring size. (again, a true fact!)
- If you are between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
- A larger size may be required if you are ordering a wider band.