Terms & conditions
This website, found under the www.poshtottydesigns.com URL and references to 'you', and 'your' shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via the www.poshtottydesigns.com website, as well as for telephone or postal orders. These terms & conditions also cover our emails, newsletters, Twitter, Facebook and any other associated promotional activity.
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact our Customer Service team before placing an order with us either by phone or by emailing email@example.com or by post at the address given below.
By placing an order through our website you are making an offer to Posh Totty Designs Ltd. to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order. When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of our order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our couriers with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order.
After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
• If the product you ordered is out of stock
• We are unable to authorise your payment
• If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error
• If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions
• If our delivery companies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.
Should there be an issue with your order, a member of our Customer Services team will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within eight working days of receiving the parcel.
Posh Totty Designs Ltd. reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point. Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Posh Totty Designs website.
When placing an order you will be added to our newsletter mailing and email list. However should you wish to not receive mailings, please inform our Customer Services team and they will remove you from our list. You can remove yourself from the email list by amending your email preferences via the link at the bottom of each email.
International Delivery is available on certain products. Delivery is charged in accordance with the size and destination address of the order as per the delivery cost at the time of order.
Website Product Pricing & Descriptions
Every product bought is sold subject to its product description which outlines any further specific conditions that relate to that product including, without restriction, terms and conditions that regarding approximate delivery dates/times, warranties, after-sales support and guarantees.
We undertake all reasonable care to ensure that all the details, prices and descriptions of products on our website are accurate at the time when they are either entered onto our system or printed. Whilst we endeavour to keep the website as up-to-date and accurate as is possible, there may be very rare occasions when the information on the website (including product descriptions) at a certain time may not reflect the position exactly at the point an order is placed. We do not give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. Please note that we are unable to confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in line with our order acceptance conditions. Please also note that as computer monitors/screens vary in nature and resolution, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's representation of any colour will be completely accurate.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase; however this does not include the results of normal wear and tear.
If you are not happy with products you have chosen and received, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Distance Selling Regulations, provided you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the products (excluding made to order/personalised items). Please note however that we pride ourselves on our commitment to the highest levels of customer service and will consider every situation on a case by case basis, subject to the situation, after this period.
Returns Policy & Making Returns
In the unlikely event that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty please contact our Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org t: 01273 202044 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or by email so we can arrange a replacement, exchange, or refund for you.
If you wish to return an item, with the exception of personalised products, we need to receive it back into our warehouse within twenty eight days of receipt for a refund or exchange. We ask that you please return the items where possible with their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights. As the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
With the exception of faulty and damaged goods we are not responsible for the return postage and do advise that you obtain a certificate of postage in case the parcel fails to reach us.
If an item is returned to us outside of the twenty eight day time frame or is in a non re saleable condition a credit note will be issued at the discretion of Posh Totty Designs.
If you wish to cancel your order and return it to us (excluding personalised items), under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must let us know within eight working days of receiving your parcel. This can be done by calling our Customer Services team on 01273 202044 or via email at email@example.com. You will then need to return the whole order to us, at your own expense to us if you have already received it. Once we receive the whole order back we will issue a full refund. Please note this does not apply to the personalised items which cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged.
Please note that earrings are non refundable due to reasons of hygiene and safety.
Please see above for information on our Returns Policy. With the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, please note that we are not responsible for return postage.
Return using Royal Mail:
Posh Totty Designs Ltd, Unit E, Level 7, New England House, Brighton, BN1 4GH
We recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting in case for whatever reason the parcel(s) fails to reach us.
Please note that only one promotional offer can be used at any one time. Any promotional offers are not valid on the Rockinghorse and Share A Hug charity collections. Any promotion codes are not valid in sale periods or on clearance items that have already been discounted.
Disclaimer & Limitations of Liability
Posh Totty Designs Ltd. does not look to exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its employees, agents, members or directors or for any misrepresentation that is fraudulent.
To the utmost extent allowed by law and save as provided above, neither Posh Totty Designs nor any linked company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied condition, guarantee, or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Posh Totty Designs or any of its employees, agents, members or directors or otherwise) for any indirect special or resultant loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), expenses, costs, or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of the Posh Totty Designs website, the supply of the products or their use of resale by you).
These limitations of liability, as outlined here, shall apply equally for the benefit of Posh Totty Designs Ltd and any other linked company as if references to Posh Totty Designs included references to each linked company.
Whilst we try and do everything reasonable to try and keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, Posh Totty Designs do not give any warranty to its completeness or correctness and Posh Totty Designs cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or for any resulting implications from the use of this information.
Posh Totty Designs make all reasonable effort to ensure a reliable and fast service but we do not guarantee that you that your use of this website will be free from interruption or errors and cannot be held responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto computer systems.
In addition, Posh Totty Designs cannot be held responsible or liable for your use of any websites that are accessible from this website as we do not have any control or responsibility for these. Any such links should not be viewed as an endorsement or an affiliation with Posh Totty Designs.
Copyright & Trademark
All the content of the pages on the website (including pictures, logos, photographs, copy and other materials) represent the copyright or registered trademark of Posh Totty Designs or it's technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The modification, copying, circulation, reproduction, or incorporation of into any other work of part of or all of content available on the Posh Totty Designs site is forbidden, with the exception of:
Copying, printing (solely one copy) or downloading extracts of the content of the website for the sole purpose of using the website in good faith for placing an order with Posh Totty Designs or for non-commercial purposes.
The complete liability of Posh Totty Designs under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Posh Totty Designs will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Posh Totty Designs may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific written permission of Posh Totty Designs.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
Territory and Law
The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Posh Totty Designs Ltd
Unit E, Level 7
New England House
Telephone: 01273 202044
Registered in England and Wales No 07337215.
Registered office: Posh Totty Designs, 1 Bond Street Cottages, Brighton, BN1 1RP.
VAT Number: 903 7519 28.
Sister's Day Competition 2017
- The duration of the competition begins at 6pm on Friday 4th August 2017, and ends at 9:30am on Monday 7th August 2017.
- The prize is x2 Personalised Small Hammered Disc Necklaces.
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced at midday on Monday 7th August 2017.
- The promoter of this competition is Posh Totty Designs Ltd.
- Entry to this competition can only be made online via the Posh Totty Designs Facebook page.
- How to enter: Posh Totty Designs will publish a Facebook post inviting users to like, comment and tag a friend.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- Posh Totty Designs is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Posh Totty Designs may wish to use the winners' names, for editorial and publicity purposes on the Posh Totty Designs website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the entrants who share their favourite product and will receive their favourite product from the current selection on the website to the value of £70, this value includes any add-ons such as gold plating or a longer length chain, subject to availability (excluding mark-down and any other promotions).
- Posh Totty Designs reserves the right to select a similar/equivalent product should the selected ones not be available.
- Posh Totty Designs also reserves the right to refuse or reassign the suggested venue.
- Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at Posh Totty Designs’ discretion. Delivery of the prize must be to a single provided address and may take 2-3 weeks following prize selection. The recipient shall be responsible for any import duties and may need to provide additional information if requested.
- The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The product received as the prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via the website or stores.
- The product won as part of the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
- Winners will be contacted via the comments facility on Facebook and must respond within 24 hours otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old, except for employees within the Posh Totty Designs company.
- Posh Totty Designs’ decision on the winning entrants is final.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Posh Totty Designs terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
- Posh Totty Designs reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Posh Totty Designs that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Posh Totty Designs is not responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its reasonable control.
- Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering you agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to UK resident’s aged 18 or over.
- Employees of GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs, their respective families and agencies or anyone connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
How to enter
- Facebook competition entries are made by liking the official GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs Facebook pages and commenting on either brands competition post telling us which gift you would like to win out of the 8 shown.
- Twitter competition entries are made by following the official GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs Twitter pages, retweeting either brands competition posts and replying telling us which gift you would like to win out of the 8 shown.
- Instagram competition entries are made by following the official GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs Instagram pages and commenting telling us which gift you would like to win out of the 8 shown.
- Entry is free.
- Only one entry per valid Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account will be permitted.
- The competition runs from 7pm Tuesday 8th August 2017 to midnight on Thursday 10th August 2017.
- Entries must be made within this timeframe to be accepted.
Winner selection and contact
- One winner will be selected at random from either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and announced on Friday 11th August.
- The winner must contact GettingPersonal.co.uk or Posh Totty Designs within three days of the announcement to claim their prize and confirm their details. If the winner does not provide their email or postal address within this timeframe, an alternative winner will be selected and the above process repeated.
- The prize consists of the gift the winner commented to say they’d like to win from GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs.
- The prize will be sent via post within seven days of the winner confirming their details.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
13. GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs accept no liability for loss or delayed prizes.
- GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs reserve the right to immediately remove any non-genuine, unsuitable, obscene or otherwise posts or material. Entrants posting such materials will be automatically disqualified and may be blocked from GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs social media accounts.
- GettingPersonal.co.uk and Posh Totty Designs reserve the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions (including altering the prize) for this competition at any time and without prior notice.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channel, nor are they associated with this competition in any way.
- Any questions regarding this competition must be sent directly to GettingPersonal.co.uk or Posh Totty Designs, not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to publicity relating to the competition.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request once the winner has been confirmed. Please contact GettingPersonal.co.uk customer services on 0161 9475 900.
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.