Want to come and work with this awesome bunch?
Do you love our brand and think you’ve got something good to contribute to our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are a hardworking and dedicated team that often reap rewards with evenings at the pub, sports days (ahem, picnics with Frisbees in the park) the odd rounders game and we boast the absolute best views over Brighton! We are a young company that is growing at an almighty rate so we are always keen to hear from people with talent and new ideas to improve and develop our business.
We often have regular posts available in customer services, e-commerce, craft, dispatch, and jewellery workshop positions throughout the year and especially in the lead up to Christmas. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and details of your area of expertise. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
What are we looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join us at a really exciting time. On the horizon this year is a London based boutique, a jewellery parties project, an inspiring charity project and a 'PTD Makes' book... never short of ideas, we now need you to help us produce engaging and inspirational online and print creative.
Role and responsibilities:
- Create assets for website, social media, in-store visuals and printed marketing material
- Create differing types of media (such as GIFs, stop-motion animation - assets that will excite and engage our customers)
- Help to define a clear and distinctive brand style across all platforms, ensuring that we stand out against our competitors
- Assist with designing effective and engaging email marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with trends, always having one eye on our competitors and other leading brands
- Keep up to date with current and emerging graphic and typographical trends and layouts, relaying any valuable info to designers
- Be willing to pitch in on all sorts of new projects and campaigns, participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development and design mock-ups
- Have a good knowledge of the printing process and be responsible for sending assets to print in required formats. Obtaining paper samples and final proofs etc
- Interpret needs, objectives and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet business goals
- Have an interest in social media, in particular Instagram, keeping aware of trends relevant to our market
- Be willing to contribute, develop and deliver printable paper products for market alongside our Craft department
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned by management
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong visual eye for detail across typography, design and layout
- A background in graphic design and branding
- Proven industry experience, as well as a portfolio showcasing a strong selection of varied work
- Someone who is super easy going and approachable whilst being diligent and super efficient. The ability to be someone who is REALLY excited about design and is literally brimming with ideas
- The ability to be reactionary and produce assets to tight deadlines (often within a few days)
- Experience of catalogue/ brochure design
- Experience/ evidence of illustration
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with working experience of HTML email
- A passion and interest in beautifully handmade and handcrafted products
Why work for us?
In return for your valuable contribution we will be offering a competitive salary package and a great working environment. This is a brand new role and we envisage that it will require 16 hours per week - however, how those hours are spread across the week is up for discussion and we are happy to be flexible to accomodate you. If you love variety and are up for a challenge, what are you waiting for? If you like what you see please send a covering letter, CV and digital portfolio to email@example.com. No agencies please.
Sales Assistants - London Store
We are currently recruiting for sales assistants to work in our new London boutique in Camden Passage, Islington. We are looking for staff with previous retail experience who are ready to hit the ground running and are available to start immediately.
You will need to have an outgoing personality and be able to make customers feel welcome and instantly at ease. The ability to process orders using basic computer systems (Microsoft Word & Excel) will also be required. We have a fast paced jewellery making workshop so attention to detail in processing orders and payments is essential. You will be working alone on various days of the week so you will need to have good initiative and feel confident in running the store alone.
Posh Totty Designs is the original pioneer of hand stamped jewellery. We design & make precious keepsakes that immortalise personal sentiments in a stylish, yet unique way. We are a multi-channel retailer stocking not only our own beautiful boutiques and website, but also some of the biggest marketplaces & department stores online.
We’re a fun, vibrant, young and creative team that are passionate about what we do. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive work place where everyone has a voice, and everyone’s ideas are heard.
If you like what you see and you're keen to climb aboard, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
London Store, Camden Passage, Islington