Want to come and work with this awesome bunch?
Do you love our brand and think you’ve got something good to contribute to our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are a hardworking and dedicated team that often reap rewards with evenings at the pub, sports days (ahem, picnics with Frisbees in the park) the odd rounders game and we boast the absolute best views over Brighton! We are a young company that is growing at an almighty rate so we are always keen to hear from people with talent and new ideas to improve and develop our business.
We often have regular posts available in customer services, e-commerce, craft, dispatch, and jewellery workshop positions throughout the year and especially in the lead up to Christmas. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and details of your area of expertise. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Craft Technicians Needed
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Brighton's largest creative companies, we are looking for individuals who are buzzing with creativity and can create personalised gifts by hand, to a consistently high standard.
Posh Totty Designs specialise in handmade personalised gifts. The Craft Department is responsible for fulfilling orders of products such as personalised picture frames, vintage map cufflinks, guest books, gold foiled cards, embossed leather goods, hand vinyl lettering and more! Customers can purchase these unique and wonderful items from a number of different selling channels including our own website, our flagship Brighton shop and our exciting new London shop.
The role is hands-on and working as part of a small team. It is essential that you can produce handmade products to a consistently high standard and at a fast pace throughout busy times. You must be focused and confident in craft-making and have strong computer skills.
The Craft Department is ever-growing and we welcome those with a creative eye for product development as well as a methodical approach to producing bespoke items. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Intermediate+ knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident in craft-making skills including use of a scalpel
- Attention to detail: must be able to produce handmade personalised products to a high standard consistently to our guidelines
- Enthusiastic approach to creative development
- Confident designing new products to a brief, creating moodboards, trend forecasting, involvement in creative meetings & brainstorms, producing samples
- Good communication skills and strong initiative
- Knowlegde of programs such as Adobe InDesign, Silhouette Studio and others would be a bonus. Any additional creative skillsets are welcomed
Full time and part time roles available in our Brighton head office.
Please send your CV with a short letter stating why you would suit this role to email@example.com.